- About Us
- Golf Shop
- Performance Center
- Play Golf
- Contact Us
Callaway Men's X Series Jaws Wedges – Slate or Brushed Chrome
Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland, the X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature the industry-leading Tour CC Grooves. Callaway's proprietary pattern packs up to 40% more grooves on the clubface, generating the highest levels of spin and control, even under the new regulations. The extensive lineup also has sole grind options that allow you to select the grind that works best under the course conditions you typically play. The classic head design is constructed of soft forged 1020 carbon steel for Tour-level feel.
More Grooves + Better Grooves = More Sping
- Tour CC Grooves provide unmatched levels of spin and control when compared to the competition in testing out of the rough.
- 21 tightly spaced grooves with sharper edges due to the superior Triple Net Forging process provide the maximum conforming area capacity.
- Provides the highest levels of spin and control out of the rough when compared to other club manufacturers.
Versatility for Precision Shot-Making
- Sole Grind Options allows you to select the playing characteristic that will have the most benefit for your game.
- The C-Grind® sole, found on higher bounce offerings, enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down ? allowing for more bounce without compromising playability.
- This design relieves the heel, toe and trailing edge, resulting in a "C" shape on the sole.
Soft Feel and Feedback
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel provides soft feel and instant feedback for improved touch.
- True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 steel shaft