- About Us
- Golf Shop
- Performance Center
- Play Golf
- Contact Us
Callaway Men's RAZR X Forged Irons
What truly sets the RAZR X Forged Irons apart is the unique Triple Net Forging process. Not only does it yield superior feel and aesthetics, it allows for the high performance Tour CC Grooves that were used to win two majors in 2010. Constructed of 1020 carbon steel, these elite-level irons provide superior feedback and have all the classic aesthetics highly skilled players demand for precise workability.
- Tour CC Grooves
- Tour CC Grooves are found only on Callaway forged products
- By tightly spacing up to 40% more grooves, the clubs generate increased spin for aggressive shot-making. Forged 1020 Carbon Steel
- Produces soft feel and responsive feedback at impact
- The Triple Net Forging ensures extremely tight tolerances that can't be achieved with conventional methods
- Permits the Callaway engineers to incorporate higher-performing grooves that still conform to tour rules.New Tour-Inspired Head Shape
- In addition to thin topline, narrow sole and short blade length, the RAZR X Forged Irons' clubhead has a higher, squared-off toe and a sharper leading edge for precision shot-shaping
Callaway Men's RAZR X Tour Irons
The new RAZR X Tour Irons are designed for low-to-mid handicap players looking for a next-generation combination of playability and workability. While other irons chase one specific performance attribute, RAZR Technology provides the optimal balance of distance, accuracy and feel with tour-inspired styling. It's an iron with uncompromised performance, and it's just another reason why Callaway has been the #1 Irons in Golf for the last 14 years and counting.
- Power Meets Precision
- Longer and 26% more accurate - the equivalent of hitting it four feet closer to the hole than its predecessor, this Tour-inspired iron delivers consistent distance control for tighter shots, shorter putts, lower scores.
- RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity 23% lower and 18% deeper for enhanced playability
- Retains the turf interaction advantages and workability of a thin-sole iron.
- VFT Power System
- A refined VFT Face and High-Definition Undercut cavity are tailored to each individual iron
- More consistent ball speeds across the face for more distance and accuracy, even on miss-hits. Tour-Inspired Head Shape
- RAZR X Tour Irons have a smaller profile with less offset and a thinner topline for a sleeker look at address.
- This produces the workability and control sought by better players.
Callaway Men's RAZR X Irons
Most irons today are designed to maximize one specific performance benefit - Distance, Forgiveness or Feel - while sacrificing all other critical areas needed to hit more greens. To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course. That's why RAZR Technology is such a breakthrough. This technology will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin sole iron.
- RAZR Technology
- RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity 12% lower and 15% deeper by redistributing 30 grams of weight in the back cavity.
- Provides the power and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the precision and playability of a thin sole iron. Power Meets Precision
- RAZR X Irons feature a lower, deeper center of gravity and a consistently hot face for distance and accuracy.
- In head-to-head tests, the RAZR X Irons are 56% more accurate than a competitor's iron that chases distance at the cost of accuracy.
- VFT Power System
- A refined VFT Face and High-Definition Undercut cavity are tailored to each individual iron.
- More consistent ball speeds across the face for more distance and accuracy, even on miss-hits.
Callaway Men's Diablo Edge Irons
These irons are the longest stainless steel irons Callaway has ever created and provide increased distance without compromising feel or performance. The lower, deeper CG makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in-line with where amateurs most commonly strike the ball on the clubface, generating longer consistent distance and improved accuracy.
- Maximized Distance - A lower, deeper CG is designed to make the sweet spot more accessible at lower impact locations. This generates longer, more consistent distance and improves accuracy for more greens in regulation.
- Set Options - There's more distance through the entire bag by opting for matched hybrids in the set where golfers begin to struggle with their irons.
- Smooth Turf Interaction - The Solid Impact Sole is designed to mitigate the effects of heavy and thin shots and improve the impact location on the face for greater distance.
- Enhanced Feel and Performance - Callaway Golf core technologies like VFT® , S2H2®, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel and Modified Tru-Bore® work together to maximize distance, feel and playability.Bullet Points
- A lower, deeper CG makes the sweet spot more accessible at lower impact locations for longer, more consistent distance and improved accuracy.
- Hybrids can replace long irons where golfers begin to struggle in their set, allowing for more distance and forgiveness.
- Solid Impact Sole provides smooth turf interaction and helps improve the impact location on the face for greater distance.
- Callaway core technologies include VFT®, S2H2®, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel and Modified Tru-Bore®, maximizing distance, feel and playability.