- About Us
- Golf Shop
- Performance Center
- Play Golf
- Contact Us
Callaway Mens Diablo Octane Fairway
The new all-stainless steel Diablo Octane Fairway Woods are built for power. Aggressive VFT Technology precisely varies the internal thickness of the face in each club to increase the size of the sweet spot and maximize ball speeds across the face. Golfers have the opportunity to choose either Standard models designed for playability and distance, or the Tour models designed for complete workability and distance.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance
- Standard models have larger footprints with a higher MOI and a deep CG for better playability and higher trajectories
- Tour models inspire confidence at address and are highly workable with low, penetrating trajectories
- Stainless Steel clubhead is heat treated to enhance strength and produces a pleasing, resonant sound at impact
Callaway Men's RAZR Hawk Fairway
Adding Forged Composite to the crown of new RAZR Hawk Fairway Woods allows for a Center of Gravity placement that maximizes distance without compromising ball flight or feel.
Callaway has delivered the first uncompromised fairway wood.
Revolutionize your game with the power of Forged Composite
- Forged Composite™ is a new material used in the sole and crown that's lighter and stronger than titanium.
- The precision of the Forged Composite tooling also gives Callaway engineers complete control over wall thickness and surface geometry.
- The result is an exceptionally lightweight head with optimal mass distributions that delivers longer drives and uncompromised forgiveness.
Aggressive VFT® Technology
- Adjusting the face thickness with VFT Technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness.
- The face is thicker in the center and ultra-thin around the edges, which allows more energy from the impact of the clubface to be transferred to the ball.
- Each RAZR Hawk Fairway Wood has a stainless steel face and sole in a traditional shape with a full-length hosel, a style that appeals to and plays well with a broad range of players.